Sunday, May 10, 2009

distraction

There have only been 2 or 3 weeks in the last 13 months that i haven't made a substantive post, and each of those times I had a good excuse.

I am in that position again. I've got a really good reason for not writing much, but it's too hard to explain with the written word.

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, and despite my lack of effort, today's post will be an approximately 2,000 entry.


I'll let the visuals do the talking.

Here's my current view and major source of distraction.

week 58 049



I know that's not enough, so here's a shot of the star of the show framing the scene.

week 58 055


Hope everyone enjoys their week. I'm sure we can find plenty to do here in Destin.


Since most of the readers are the womens, Happy Mom's Day.


and if any creep is reading this and thinks they have a chance to go rob our house, be warned, we have a house sitter, and both he and his girlfriend will put a whoopin on you.

No comments: