Monday, April 7, 2008

Where's Tyra?

Saturday our house was transformed into a high fashion photoshoot.
It was just like America's Next Top Model but without the diva attitudes and unattractive stick figure "models."

Aunt Carol, who has an expensive camera and a knack for photography, came over to take pics of Riley, Caroline, and Riley and Caroline.

I've posted many of them in an album on flickr. (in the full size, high quality originals)

But here's some of my favs.

Working on my tan
4-5-08 Babies 053

When will they buy me a real pillow?

4-5-08 Babies 069


Our family.
Family Hands

Best Buds

4-5-08 Babies 166

Rockin Cousins
Rockin Cousins 1

Can I eat him yet?

Riley & Caroline

Cousin Caroline

Caroline 5

Little Monkey
DSC_0589

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to put this out there...he looks EXACTLY like B in the picture where he is laying in B's arms.

Heather