Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bottom of the Class

I'll still have stuff to post this weekend, but there's something that arose today that didn't fit with the feel of the last post.

Riley, at 6.5 weeks old, weighed in at 9lbs 4ozs and is 21 inches in length.
That means that, since birth, he has gained about 3 lbs and grown 1.5 inches.

His current measurements put him in the 25th percentile weightwise and the 12th percentile height wise.
I think that means he's twice as fat as he should be for his height (do the math), but Joan disagrees.

It's not like the kid ever had any shot at being tall.
It may be a good sign though that we won't have a tall, dumb, athletic kid in the way that I expected the universe to spite us.

and since I didn't get any digs in at BR in the last post, I'll try here.

Since we knew we were heading into enemy territory, the boy and I both suited up in our spiffy Cajuns gear. I'm surprised LSU A&M at Baton Rouge didn't have representatives on the bridge waiting to turn us away.

Week 7 017

No comments: