Monday, January 28, 2008

A Horse with No Name

The nursery got a new piece of furniture, and it's the best kind, rideable furniture.
Yesterday, my parents gave us a rocking horse that my Mom just couldn't pass up.

horse 001

The reason she couldn't pass it up is simple. Most of you don't know it, but my Mom has an addiction. That addiction is buying toys for small children that make noises that have the potential to become irritating to the adults in the vicinity.
So far she has mostly abused Aunt Sangee up in Connecticut, but now she has a new outlet.
We don't mind though. She put up with the sound of me for 18 years, and I've been told by many people, usually people I call friends, that is quite an annoying sound.

The rocking horse makes whatever a horse noise is called and wags its tail while shaking its head. (and in reality, it's not very loud, or very annoying)

It'll be really cool for our little guy, but, unsurprisingly, Jimmy is not its biggest fan.(It is a good bit bigger than him)

Now we just need a name for the horse. As if naming a kid wasn't enough.

No comments: